- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Denver Nuggets Items
Washington had won its previous two games against Oklahoma City, winning the only meeting during the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season before stunning the Thunder 101-99 in Washington on Jan. 7 — the second despite playing without point guard John Wall.
Carmelo Anthony simply won't recognize these Denver Nuggets _ even though he had just about everything to do with the makeup of their roster.
The Denver Nuggets have long tried to use altitude to their advantage, and this season they finally have the type of team to take full advantage of the thin air.
A day after spending 2½ hours at the dentist to fix his two chipped front teeth — parts of which apparently became embedded in Cartier Martin's forehead — Beal landed hard on the court while his Washington Wizards were trying to hold on to a lead.
Bradley Beal scored 23 points, John Wall blocked Ty Lawson's attempt for a tying layup in the final seconds, and the Washington Wizards hung on to beat the Denver Nuggets 112-108 on Friday night to snap an eight-game road losing streak.
Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol and Jordan Hill all will miss the Los Angeles Lakers' upcoming road trip with injuries, leaving the struggling club without its top three big men indefinitely.
In the midst of a six-game losing streak, the Dallas Mavericks came to Verizon Center last night to face the Washington Wizards in the teams' second and final meeting this season. The Mavericks won the first game on Nov. 14 in Dallas and were clearly hoping the Wizards would be just the get-well potion they needed.
The Los Angeles Clippers didn't finish their 14th consecutive victory well. They were good enough through the first three quarters that it didn't matter.
Kobe Bryant engineered a second-half comeback, helping the Los Angeles beat the New York Knicks 100-94 on Tuesday and extend the Lakers' winning streak to five games while lifting them to .500.