- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Denver Items
The Climate Reality Project brought its "I'm Too Hot" trucks and offers of free ice cream to this week's Environmental Protection Agency hearings on power-plant emissions, but the climate wasn't cooperating.
Boulder County must stop issuing marriage licenses to gay couples while the Colorado Supreme Court considers an appeal from the state's attorney general, justices said in a ruling Tuesday.
The atmosphere outside was festive, with music, free T-shirts and ice cream giveaways, but the mood inside the Environmental Protection Agency's first hearings on its proposed power plant regulations was anything but.
A crowd of more than 1,500 rallied Sunday on behalf of Israel at the Colorado state capitol, calling on Americans to support the Jewish state's ability to defend itself in its conflict with Hamas in Gaza.
A federal judge ruled Wednesday against Colorado’s marriage defense amendment, leading the state attorney general to say the case will ultimately be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court.
A federal judge in Denver struck down Colorado's voter-approved ban on gay marriage — but then issued an immediate stay of the ruling in order to give the state an opportunity to appeal.
Rep. Jared Polis and his personal fortune were instrumental in helping Democrats wrest control of Colorado from Republicans, but now Democrats fear that he may jeopardize everything they've worked for with his anti-fracking crusade.
Dr. Ben Carson won the Western Conservative Summit's annual presidential straw poll Sunday, capping a three-day extravaganza billed as the "rally on the right."
Denver Human Services has raised alarm by seeking a federal grant in order to house children crossing the southern border illegally by the thousands.