- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - De'Onte Arnett
"Guys were a little bit drinking the Kool-Aid, hearing all the rankings and things like that," Arnett said. "You kind of lose focus."
"I wouldn't say we took a step back, but I would definitely say it was an awakening experience," senior guard De'Onte Arnett said Tuesday. "A lot of times you can really get caught up in the rankings and things like that. It was definitely a wake-up call."