- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
Department For Transport
Latest Department For Transport Items
Britain's famed air-sea search-and-rescue helicopter service, run by the Royal Air Force and boasting Prince William among its pilots, is to be privatized and sold to a U.S. company, ending 70 years of military involvement in the service, the United Kingdom government announced Tuesday.
Shipping company UPS has been barred from moving air cargo through some U.K. facilities because of security flaws, the British government said Friday.