- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - Department Of Children
State social workers in Leominster say they are forced to strip search children receiving social services when allegations or a history of physical abuse is at issue.
A lawyer for the family of a 9-year-old Massachusetts rapper who appears in sexually suggestive videos is criticizing authorities' decision to investigate whether the boy is the victim of possible child abuse or neglect.
The New Mexico teenager accused of fatally shooting his parents and three younger siblings had never been in trouble with the law, according to state officials.
A man whose ex-fiancee vanished after the pair appeared on "The People's Court" is urging officials to expand their search for her, even though authorities have focused their investigation on him and removed the pair's children from his care.