- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Department Of General Services
Latest Department Of General Services Items
Pennsylvania's natural gas producers have largely ignored a state law requiring efforts to include minority, women, and veteran-owned businesses in contracting opportunities.
Several Virginia high school students are getting a firsthand look at the state's public health and environmental lab in Richmond.
D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray and other city hall types have nothing but praise for Brian Hanlon.
The director of a newly created city agency with control over the District's 30 million-square-foot real estate portfolio met privately Thursday with politically-connected lawyers, lobbyists and developers in apparent violation of longstanding open government policies proposed by D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray.
A newly formed D.C. agency that consolidates the city's capital projects and maintenance duties under one roof should benefit the District financially, but its team must act quickly to justify the faith of city legislators who stepped "out on a limb" in support of the endeavor, council members said Tuesday.