- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Department Of Health And Human Services
Latest Department Of Health And Human Services Items
The Department of Health and Human Services has set in motion the Obamacare abortion premium mandate, a provision that permits insurance plans that cover abortions to participate in state exchanges and requires all enrollees in those plans - even those with religious and moral objections to abortion - to pay a separate monthly premium to cover abortions.
Eight Planned Parenthood organizations sued Texas on Wednesday for excluding them from participating in a program that provides contraception and check-ups to women, saying the new rule violates their constitutional rights to freedom of speech and association.
Marriage education improves relationships and lowers levels of marital distress, but doesn't deter divorce, at least in the short-term, says a new federally funded study.
Last week, amid the furor over Georgetown University law student and feminist activist Sandra Fluke's now-famous congressional testimony about the "financial burden" of contraception for college coeds, the ensuing media feeding frenzy over talk-radio giant Rush Limbaugh's comments about Ms. Fluke, and the White House's masterful creation of a supposed "war on women" being waged by Mr. Limbaugh and conservatives, something very serious was lost in the shuffle.
The federal government's only program aimed at preventing the discarding of "extra" frozen human embryos is itself in danger of being discarded.
Religious organizations fighting the Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) contraceptive mandate should take heart from Wednesday's federal district court ruling in Stormans v. Selecky. Washington Gov. Christine Gregoire and her Planned Parenthood cronies were defeated in their campaign to compel pharmacies and their employees to choose between their religious beliefs and their livelihoods.
Two days away from a critical primary in Michigan, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney detoured to Daytona International Speedway on Sunday.
The past few weeks have been alive with talk about the urgency of "women's health."
Reflecting on the 44 presidents who have served these United States and the Founding Fathers who had the vision to create our country, questions arise: Is America what the Founders envisioned it to be? If they were here now, what would the Founders do? What would they think? One thing seems clear: Current political debates could stand to be seasoned with their wisdom.