- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Department Of Health And Human Services
Latest Department Of Health And Human Services Items
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II wants to expand the scope of the state's Medicaid Fraud Control Unit so members can be deputized to serve subpoenas, carry a weapon and wear a badge.
Inspectors are warning that federal health regulators are in danger of unwittingly violating conflict of interest laws because of a lack of documentation on conflict of interest waivers.
The Obama administration on Friday released a batch of rules governing the new, state-based insurance exchanges mandated under the sweeping health care law passed last year.
To understand how the Obama administration is running America into the ground, consider the Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) Aug. 1 decree ordering, essentially, free birth-control pills for all women. Through this brand-new entitlement - announced the very day when Congress voted to "reduce" the national debt - Washington mandates more giveaways, not just to poor women, but to every American female, regardless of employment, income or trust fund.
"Contraceptives for free? Sounds like a good idea, I think," Kelly, a married mother of three, mused aloud.
Freedom of conscience was dealt a catastrophic blow by the Obama administration this week when the Department of Health and Human Services announced that preventive services, which the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act requires health plans to cover without cost-sharing, must include all forms of contraceptives approved by the Food and Drug Administration - even those that cause abortion by preventing embryos from attaching to the uterine wall ("Insurance must cover contraception," Politics, Tuesday).
Fourteen states are still undecided about applying for the Obama administration's $500 million Early Learning Challenge, a grant program that will reward states for improvements to prekindergarten education.
President Obama is on the verge of achieving his liberal revolution. His goal is to destroy our Judeo-Christian culture and replace it with European-style radical secularism.
Free birth control, including the controversial "morning-after" pill, could soon be added to a list of services insurers must fully cover under President Obama's health care law.