- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Department Of Health
Latest Department Of Health Items
Louisiana's Office of Public Health is lending Jefferson Parish $3.5 million to replace water mains with bigger ones and make other improvements to the water system near Waggaman.
Gov. Matt Mead and other Wyoming officials could get the green light from the Legislature to investigate over the coming year whether they can reach an agreement with the federal government to expand Medicaid on the state's terms.
A divided House Finance Committee advanced an abortion funding bill Thursday over concerns that it did not address expanded family planning services and chipped away at a woman's access to an abortion.
A nonprofit organization has released a five-year plan aimed at combatting cancer in Virginia.
The Central School Board has taken the first step toward securing state property for a future high school.
The House Finance Committee voted Tuesday to remove language from an abortion funding bill that called for the state to provide expanded women's health and family planning services.
Here are excerpts from recent editorials in Oklahoma newspapers:
Vermont state officials say they have more money to cover the unfunded costs of the Rutland pesticide investigation.
St. Paul teachers have won agreements on lowering class sizes and hiring more support staff in their tentative contract agreement.