- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Department Of Land And Natural Resources
Latest Department Of Land And Natural Resources Items
Police say it appears a man and woman found unconscious inside a Jeep Wrangler stranded in mud at Kaena Point suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.
Recent vandalism at Iolani Palace is prompting a state senator to call for a change in the agency that polices the historic landmark.
Unmanned aircraft will help researchers study a struggling Hawaiian tree species.
The top thing to watch for this week in the Hawaii state Legislature is what didn't notably happen last week: a promised meeting among House leadership to discuss possible censure of Rep. Faye Hanohano.
Crimes such as pumping pool water into the ocean and dumping trash on roadsides would be prosecuted better if Hawaii establishes an environmental court, advocates and regulators told state lawmakers Wednesday.
Ahupuaa o Kahana State Park is getting some renovations.
State Rep. Faye Hanohano has been racially discriminatory and inappropriate to staff members of the state Department of Land and Natural Resources, the department's chairman said.
The Department of Land and Natural Resources has issued 10 citations for illegal fishing activity in north Maui waters.
Neighbors' concerns about noise have slowed the development of a planned public shooting range at Puuanahulu.