- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
Topic - Department Of Law
The state of Alaska has sued current and former owners of a North Pole refinery, claiming both caused or failed to stop a chemical spill that has damaged soil and groundwater.
Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest sued the state health commissioner Wednesday over regulations that would further define what constitutes a "medically necessary" abortion for purposes of receiving Medicaid funding.
Irregularities found in controlled samples of illegal drugs at the state crime lab have prompted an audit of remaining samples and a criminal investigation.