- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Department Of Public Health
Gov. Terry Branstad has named new directors for the Iowa Department of Administrative Services and the Department of Public Health.
Massachusetts health officials would be required to keep a much closer eye on prescription drugs that could lead to addiction and cause overdoses under a bill unveiled Thursday by Senate leaders.
Massachusetts residents suffering from multiple sclerosis, Lou Gehrig's disease and other debilitating illnesses rallied at the Statehouse Thursday to call on Gov. Deval Patrick to speed up the process for opening medical marijuana dispensaries so they can safely purchase the drug.
Three of eight people who contracted bacterial meningitis this year have died, and all three had sex with other men, Los Angeles County health officials said.
Three of eight people who contracted bacterial meningitis this year have died, and all three had sex with other men, Los Angeles County health officials said Thursday.
The state should take a second look at the medical marijuana dispensary licensing process because some of the information on the 20 applications approved last month was not thoroughly vetted and some applicants may have submitted false or misleading statements, House Speaker Robert DeLeo said.
California health officials are warning people not to eat cactus sold in several stores around the state because of the presence of unapproved pesticides.
State public health officials awarded Friday the first 20 licenses to operate medical marijuana dispensaries, the first in Massachusetts under a voter-approved law.
The state has named an administrator of community health care programs to lead the state's medical marijuana program, which later this month will award 35 dispensary licenses from a pool of 100 applicants.
Massachusetts shut down another compounding pharmacy over sterility concerns after a surprise inspection prompted by the nationwide meningitis outbreak linked to a different company, state officials have said.
A Massachusetts specialty pharmacy suspected as the source of a steroid that has been linked to an outbreak of a deadly form of meningitis says it has voluntarily suspended operations.
Los Angeles County health officials are investigating reports that dozens of people contracted respiratory illnesses after a fundraiser at the Playboy Mansion that was part of a larger conference held in Santa Monica.