- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
Topic - Department Of Transportation
For anyone who frequently drives around town, D.C. roads seem to be a near constant source of consternation. And the city's transportation authority agrees.
New York Sen. Chuck Schumer is calling on the Department of Transportation to ensure all truck drivers use black boxes in their vehicles in the wake of the deadly wreck that left comedian Tracy Morgan badly injured.
A group of Democratic senators sent a letter Tuesday calling on the Department of Transportation to pick up the pace in implementing a ban on electronic cigarettes on planes.
While computer hackers have been known to hack bank and social media accounts, in a new twist a hacker has targeted electronic highway signs in North Carolina.
The Baltimore Department of Transportation estimates it will cost $18.5 million to repair a street collapse.
There has been concern about the federal government's recent move to allow the use of cellphones during airline flights, in particular for voice calls.
The state Department of Transportation says law enforcement agencies plan to crack down on motorists who aren't wearing seat belts.
Most road construction across Wisconsin will be put on hold over the long Memorial Day holiday weekend.
A stretch of road in the Catskill Mountains is set to reopen nearly a week after it was closed by a mudslide.
State transportation officials say they'll delay opening new lanes on Interstate 20 east of Columbia for about a month so they can fix a 1.5-mile stretch of highway just past the constriction zone.
The state claims board on Monday rejected a $66 million claim by train-maker Talgo Inc. against Wisconsin, saying the issue is best resolved in court.
An attorney contacted by the state Department of Transportation to help draft forms in the wake of changes to Wisconsin's lemon law filed a lawsuit Thursday to stop its enforcement until allegedly incorrect documents posted online are fixed.
The roughly mile-long stretch of Highway 530 buried by the Oso mudslide could open by late June, state Department of Transportation officials told Gov. Jay Inslee on Thursday
The state Department of Transportation hopes Donald Driver can help convince more people to buckle up.
The New York state Department of Transportation says it will fine Canadian Pacific for waiting five hours to report the derailment of four tank cars carrying crude oil.