- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Department Of Transportation
For anyone who frequently drives around town, D.C. roads seem to be a near constant source of consternation. And the city's transportation authority agrees.
New York Sen. Chuck Schumer is calling on the Department of Transportation to ensure all truck drivers use black boxes in their vehicles in the wake of the deadly wreck that left comedian Tracy Morgan badly injured.
A group of Democratic senators sent a letter Tuesday calling on the Department of Transportation to pick up the pace in implementing a ban on electronic cigarettes on planes.
While computer hackers have been known to hack bank and social media accounts, in a new twist a hacker has targeted electronic highway signs in North Carolina.
The Baltimore Department of Transportation estimates it will cost $18.5 million to repair a street collapse.
There has been concern about the federal government's recent move to allow the use of cellphones during airline flights, in particular for voice calls.
The state Department of Transportation says law enforcement agencies plan to crack down on motorists who aren't wearing seat belts.
Most road construction across Wisconsin will be put on hold over the long Memorial Day holiday weekend.
A stretch of road in the Catskill Mountains is set to reopen nearly a week after it was closed by a mudslide.
State transportation officials say they'll delay opening new lanes on Interstate 20 east of Columbia for about a month so they can fix a 1.5-mile stretch of highway just past the constriction zone.
The state claims board on Monday rejected a $66 million claim by train-maker Talgo Inc. against Wisconsin, saying the issue is best resolved in court.
An attorney contacted by the state Department of Transportation to help draft forms in the wake of changes to Wisconsin's lemon law filed a lawsuit Thursday to stop its enforcement until allegedly incorrect documents posted online are fixed.
The roughly mile-long stretch of Highway 530 buried by the Oso mudslide could open by late June, state Department of Transportation officials told Gov. Jay Inslee on Thursday
The state Department of Transportation hopes Donald Driver can help convince more people to buckle up.
The New York state Department of Transportation says it will fine Canadian Pacific for waiting five hours to report the derailment of four tank cars carrying crude oil.