- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Department Of Transportation
Connecticut truckers called on state legislators Monday to create a new sales tax exemption for repairs to vehicles damaged by chemicals that the Department of Transportation uses to clear highways of ice and snow.
The Department of Transportation is offering automatic service alerts for the two ferries that Connecticut River.
Wisconsin's transportation system is facing a shrinking revenue stream, according to transportation Secretary Mark Gottlieb.
The state Department of Transportation and Development has name Janice Poplin Williams as Chief Engineer of the department - the first woman to hold the position.
The Louisiana agency responsible for ensuring the state's bridges are safe isn't inspecting spans as often as required by federal guidelines, according to an audit released Monday.
Gov. Pat McCrory's eastern North Carolina representative was named state ferry system director Monday, replacing a veteran employee to lead one of the nation's largest passenger boat operations.
If there were lingering doubts about whether the aging Pulaski Skyway needed a major makeover, they likely were erased when workers toiling on the bridge's underside last year knocked away concrete to expose the steel underneath.
The state Department of Transportation say driving conditions that had been reported to be difficult due to snow and ice on some northern New Mexico highways have now improved.
Department of Transportation officials say they're gearing up to fight grime along Georgia highways.
The state Department of Transportation is warning motorists to expect delays on Interstate 25 near Santa Fe starting next week because of construction work.
Lawmakers in the Iowa Senate have taken a new route to address distracted driving across the state.
State and federal inspectors have completed a second round of safety checks of train tracks and oil tanker cars in an effort to prevent disastrous derailments and spills of volatile crude from North Dakota's Bakken region.
The state Department of Transportation has extended the public comment period on plans for high-speed rail service between New York City and Upstate New York.
The N.C. Department of Transportation is about to begin work on a project to add 11 miles of a second track on the Norfolk Southern line between Salisbury and Kannapolis.
The state Department of Transportation says a 1.5 mile span of State Route 7 has been closed following a mudslide Monday.