- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Department Of Transportation
Latest Department Of Transportation Items
Police arrested a state Department of Transportation dispatch supervisor and her former intern in connection with a scheme involving falsified time cards.
A Metro-North train has struck a car at a crossing in Milford, but authorities say nobody was injured.
Back-to-back winter storms have exhausted Providence's supply of salt and left Rhode Island's Department of Transportation with barely enough to handle another storm, officials said Thursday.
A powerful winter storm packing a mix of rain, sleet and snow barreled into Wisconsin Thursday, knocking out power and making roads slippery.
New York City has declared war on its potholes.
More snow is ahead on Wednesday for residents of northern New England, a day after a fast-moving storm brought about a foot to many communities, but rain and warmer temperatures could present new problems for other states.
A state Senate committee has approved a proposal urging the state Department of Transportation to change the name of a Gary street to honor late Mayor Rudy Clay.
Gov. Scott Walker has declared a state of emergency in advance of a winter storm forecast to hit Wisconsin Thursday.
As New Hampshire considers whether all new power lines should be underground, people on both sides of the debate agreed on one thing Wednesday: It's all about the economy.