- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Derail Hampton
"To see the actual Richmond community and not just the college community but the entire city of Richmond supporting the VCU Rams is absolutely amazing," Hampton said. "We know what the VCU Rams can do, so it's amazing that the rest of the world can now see."
The experience is exceptionally special for lifetime Richmond resident and sophomore mass communications major Derail Hampton, who said he remembers winning VCU basketball tickets for being an accelerated reader in elementary school.