- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Derby Kitten
John Velazquez won the Kentucky Derby by a broken nose. An injury to Animal Kingdom's regular rider, Robby Albarado, cleared the way for Velazquez to pick up the mount and once he took the reins Saturday, he rode his good luck all the way to the winner's circle.
Dialed In was made the early 4-1 favorite for the Kentucky Derby, with Uncle Mo as the second choice in a full field of 20 horses.