- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Derek Anderson
Panthers receiver Steve Smith says he" lit into" Cam Newton about his actions on the sideline when the young quarterback was replaced late in the fourth quarter of Thursday night's 36-7 blowout loss to the New York Giants.
Arizona rookie quarterback John Skelton will get his first NFL start when the Cardinals play the Denver Broncos on Sunday.
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Derek Anderson has apologized for his Monday night post-game tirade.
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Derek Anderson has apologized for his Monday night postgame tirade.
Derek Anderson raised his voice and his eyes bulged wide. Looking directly at a reporter in the crowd, the Arizona Cardinals' quarterback let loose. Taking exception to repeated questions about why he was laughing on the sideline late in a blowout loss to San Francisco, Anderson went on a profanity-laced tirade during a postgame news conference Monday night before abruptly walking out.
Arizona Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt has put his team's struggling offense into the hands of undrafted rookie quarterback Max Hall.
The Oakland Raiders keep trying to climb from ineptitude to respectability. The Arizona Cardinals have shown it can be done.
Larry Fitzgerald is back in practice and, even in a knee brace, will provide new quarterback Derek Anderson a welcome big-play target when the Arizona Cardinals open the season Sunday in St. Louis.
Capsules for the 32 NFL teams as they begin the 2010 season, in predicted order of finish:
Matt Leinart has agreed to a one-year deal with the Houston Texans, according to agent Tom Condon.
On a day Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford found out he'll be the starting quarterback for the St. Louis Rams, Heisman winners Matt Leinart and Troy Smith found themselves looking for new teams.
The Arizona Cardinals have released Matt Leinart, parting ways with the former Heisman Trophy winner who was supposed to be the team's franchise quarterback but couldn't escape the backup role.
With the controversy swirling ahead of him on the Arizona quarterback depth chart, Max Hall wrapped up his preseason with a big night.
The Arizona Cardinals are home after a week on the road, dragging a quarterback controversy that shows no sign of any quick resolution.
NOTES: Panthers backup quarterback Derek Anderson announced Thursday on Twitter he has re-signed with Carolina for a fourth season.
Derek Anderson said he has agreed to remain in Carolina as Cam Newton's backup.