- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Derek Dorsett
Henrik Lundqvist didn't start this night with a ceremony in his honor, and he didn't finish it with a shutout.
Against a team with a more functional power play, Washington would already be done. The Rangers are 2-for-26 with the man advantage (including 0-for-3 when up five-on-three) through six games.
This season wasn't much fun in New York for slumping forward Marian Gaborik. He wasn't scoring goals the way he was used to, and he and his Rangers teammates found themselves in an unexpected fight just to get into the playoffs.
Edmonton Oilers rookie star Taylor Hall will miss the rest of the season after injuring his left ankle in his first NHL fight.
The Columbus Blue Jackets have activated right wing Derek Dorsett off injured reserve after he missed three games with a head injury.
"In the postseason, they're letting us play a little bit too," Dorsett said. "You've just got to make sure you don't retaliate and just play hard and try to get under their skin."