- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Derek Jeter
Despite a string of infield injuries, Yankees fans shouldn't expect New York to add free-agent Stephen Drew.
Two weeks into the season, manager John Farrell and the Boston Red Sox have had about enough of baseball's expanded replay system.
With a little help from the replay room, Carlos Beltran and the banged-up Yankees did just enough to hold off Boston.
Derek Jeter was out of the New York Yankees' lineup for the second consecutive game Sunday night after feeling tightness in his right quadriceps.
Yankees captain Derek Jeter is getting a day off to rest and Boston star Dustin Pedroia is getting a fresh start in the leadoff spot.
Derek Jeter's post-season plans during his first few months in retirement include a public appearance at an upstate New York college.
For all of Baltimore's big hits, and there were plenty of them, a little grounder caused the most trouble for the New York Yankees.
Derek Jeter arrived for his last Yankee Stadium opener fashionably early at 9:35 a.m., attired in a gray suit, white shirt, purple tie and black Prada lace-up shoes.
Feted by fans and celebrated by teammates throughout his final opening day in the Bronx, Derek Jeter hardly felt as if he was starting his 20th big league season at home.
Derek Jeter gave Yangervis Solarte some assistance with Yankee Stadium tradition, then the rookie helped make the captain a winner in his final home opener Monday as New York beat the Baltimore Orioles 4-2.
Two games into his career with the Baltimore Orioles, Ubaldo Jimenez is still in search of his first win.
Derek Jeter has taken over sole possession of eighth place on baseball's career hits list with a single in the fourth inning against the Blue Jays.
With an 0-2 start now firmly in the rearview mirror, the New York Yankees are looking forward to heading home for what's likely to be a memorable opener in the Bronx.
New York Yankees' manager Joe Girardi admitted he didn't know anything about Yangervis Solarte when he was signed to a minor league deal in January.
Derek Jeter got his first day off from the starting lineup this season Friday, when the New York Yankees played in Toronto's home opener after a bumpy flight from Houston.
"I figured, you know what? It probably makes more sense to give him today," Girardi explained, saying Jeter would be available in an emergency. "I could have put him in there."
Jeter announced in February that this season would be his last with the Yankees.