- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
Latest Derek Wolfe Items
Derek Wolfe says he's finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason.
Belichick. Brady. And now Blount.
Embarrassing headlines. Sidelined superstars. Retooled offenses. Shredded defenses. It's a wonder the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos made it this far.
The Denver Broncos have signed free agent Marquice Cole to replace injured cornerback Chris Harris Jr. on their roster.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — John Elway followed up possibly the best free agent signing in NFL history — Peyton Manning — with another jackpot this season.
DWIs. Drugs. Injuries. Illnesses. Ambulances. Surgeries.
The Denver Broncos began the season without strongside linebacker Von Miller, and they'll end it without him, too.
The Broncos linebacker was injured in the first quarter of Denver's 37-13 win at Houston on Sunday. Miller was pass-rushing when he was blocked cleanly by tight end Ryan Griffin. His right knee buckled and he crumpled to the ground.
Giant banners of Joe Flacco hang from the stadium in Denver, where nobody needed the larger-than-life reminders that his 70-yard touchdown toss in the final minute of regulation ruined the Broncos' Super Bowl hopes and propelled the Ravens to the title.