- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Derick Brassard
Flyers coach Craig Berube wasn't surprised by the way the Philadelphia bounced back on Saturday from a blowout loss because he's seen that type of resilience all season.
Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the San Jose Sharks beat the Philadelphia Flyers 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.
Cam Talbot came within 12 seconds of shutting out the defending Stanley Cup champions. Before he could blink, he was nearly headed for overtime.
Not much has gone right for the Edmonton Oilers and Nail Yakupov in a season where much was expected.
Ryan Callahan heard the Madison Square Garden crowd roar loudly each time he scored for the New York Rangers against Colorado.
Outside and inside, the New York Rangers got the best of the New York Islanders in a pair of decisive third periods.
It is no accident the New York Rangers are surging just as Henrik Lundqvist is finding his Vezina Trophy form.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Rangers' clutch victory over the Stanley Cup champions earlier this week would have lost a lot of luster if New York couldn't back it up against the struggling Dallas Stars.
The Capitals committed five penalties during their 1-0 loss in Game 6 and never had a power play. Postseason success is rarely a tidy matter for this team, and another round of undisciplined play ensured that Sunday.
Washington again failed to take a 3-0 series lead, a feat that has never been accomplished in 21 playoff series in franchise history. Instead, the Rangers have life going into Game 4 Wednesday night.
Fehr isn't the Caps' best penalty-killing forward; he's one of eight Adam Oates is able to rotate through. But his presence makes a difference short-handed.
Rick Nash had a goal and assist in the first period, and Ryan Callahan had a pair of assists as the New York Rangers hung on to eighth place in the Eastern Conference with a 6-1 victory over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night.
This season wasn't much fun in New York for slumping forward Marian Gaborik. He wasn't scoring goals the way he was used to, and he and his Rangers teammates found themselves in an unexpected fight just to get into the playoffs.
The Columbus Blue Jackets wanted to make a splash that would get their dwindling fan base buzzing.