- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Derick Brassard Items
Flyers coach Craig Berube wasn't surprised by the way the Philadelphia bounced back on Saturday from a blowout loss because he's seen that type of resilience all season.
Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the San Jose Sharks beat the Philadelphia Flyers 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.
Cam Talbot came within 12 seconds of shutting out the defending Stanley Cup champions. Before he could blink, he was nearly headed for overtime.
Not much has gone right for the Edmonton Oilers and Nail Yakupov in a season where much was expected.
Ryan Callahan heard the Madison Square Garden crowd roar loudly each time he scored for the New York Rangers against Colorado.
Outside and inside, the New York Rangers got the best of the New York Islanders in a pair of decisive third periods.
It is no accident the New York Rangers are surging just as Henrik Lundqvist is finding his Vezina Trophy form.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Rangers' clutch victory over the Stanley Cup champions earlier this week would have lost a lot of luster if New York couldn't back it up against the struggling Dallas Stars.