- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Derrick Harkins Items
If you want to escape religion at the Democratic National Convention, there is only one place to go: the official Charlotte Convention Center prayer room.
Some religious leaders who backed President Obama in 2008 say the Democrats have, through neglect and lack of focus, squandered the substantial gains they made with religious moderates.
Even before President Obama announced his support for gay marriage earlier this week, Mitt Romney faced a delicate balancing act for his speech at the graduating class of Liberty University this Saturday.
President-elect Barack Obama continued to explore his new home city Sunday, pausing amid the inaugural bustle to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns and to attend religious services at the city's oldest black church as he searches for a spiritual home in town.
President-elect Barack Obama laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns Sunday morning then headed with his family for church services as he began his search for a spiritual home in Washington.