- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Derrick Washington
Former Missouri running back and co-captain Derrick Washington, who was kicked off the team after being charged with sexual assault and domestic violence, says he hopes to again play football this fall. Whether he gets that opportunity remains uncertain.
A defense lawyer says former Missouri running back Derrick Washington may ask to be tried elsewhere on charges of sexual assault and domestic violence.
An ex-girlfriend is accusing former Missouri running back Derrick Washington of hitting her in the face several times over the weekend, leading to his arrest.
Missouri running back Derrick Washington was dismissed from the team Wednesday, two days after being charged with sexual assaulting a former tutor in her bedroom over the summer.
Suspended Missouri running back Derrick Washington was charged Monday with sexually assaulting a former tutor in her apartment over the summer.
Missouri running back Derrick Washington was accused of sexual assault by a former tutor in June and could still face criminal charges related to the incident that may be behind his indefinite suspension.
The indefinite suspension of Missouri running back Derrick Washington follows a recent accusation of sexual assault by a former classmate.
Missouri tailback and team captain Derrick Washington was suspended indefinitely for unspecified disciplinary reason.
In a Wednesday night Twitter post, Washington quoted a Biblical passage: "God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect," said Washington, a former high school star in Kansas City.
"I am pressing criminal charges," she wrote. "I fear physical retaliation."