- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Desean Jackson Items
Washington Redskins cornerback E.J. Biggers has been fined $21,000 by the NFL for unnecessary roughness in a loss to Philadelphia.
The first drive of his professional career, as a fill-in last Nov. 28 at FedEx Field against the Redskins, ended with an interception. His second was another interception thrown into double coverage. But the quarterback the Redskins saw then and the one they will see this weekend in Philadelphia no longer resemble each other.
Nick Foles tied an NFL mark with seven touchdown passes and threw for 406 yards to revitalize Philadelphia in a 49-20 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Nick Foles has tied an NFL record by throwing seven touchdown passes for the Philadelphia Eagles against the Oakland Raiders.
Value is the key to winning at fantasy football. Entering Week 7, let's talk about fantasy football's best values. Moving forward, keep the following players in your lineup or do what you can to acquire them:
Don't rule Michael Vick out just yet.
Philadelphia dictated the tempo at a lightning pace for the first 31 minutes of play and held on late for a closer-than-it-looked 33-27 victory at FedEx Field.
How do you prepare for something you have never seen? That was the conundrum all summer for the Washington Redskins coaching staff. The Philadelphia Eagles, their first opponent, hired University of Oregon coach Chip Kelly to rejuvenate the franchise after it thudded to earth with a 4-12 record last season.
Riley Cooper, who left the Philadelphia Eagles for three days in training camp after a video of him making a racial slur surfaced on the Internet, got into a scuffle with Cary Williams at practice Thursday.