- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Desean Jackson Items
Jackson certainly looked 100 percent as he practiced Wednesday. He ran one especially eye-catching route against rookie corner Bashaud Breeland down the left sideline. Breeland had near-perfect coverage, but Jackson managed to find his way underneath and snatch away the ball.
The Redskins wrap up OTAs today and here are five players I'll be keeping an eye on.
Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson is on the mend, but he's still not 100-percent, according to head coach Jay Gruden.
All-NFC East: There are so many quality receivers in the division we had to go with a 3-receiver set. Who did we choose?
DeSean Jackson posted a photo of himself making a leaping catch over DeAngelo Hall. Can teammates keep up an old rivalry?
Coach Jay Gruden is unsure whether or not DeSean Jackson will return to OTAs and plans to take it one day at a time.
After a 3-13 season there are always plenty of questions surrounding an NFL team. Here is a look at the five top questions facing the Redskins' offense.
Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson praises Robert Griffin III's improved health and leadership qualities.
Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson has missed a week of practices during organized team activities with a lingering left hamstring injury, according to coach Jay Gruden.