- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Desean Jackson Items
The Redskins made one important name change over the Memorial Day holiday weekend -- Bruce Allen went from vice president to president. What does it mean?
Need to Know: 5 thoughts on the Redskins including O-line competition and how much DeSean will help Griffin.
The Philadelphia Eagles got their wide receiver. And then another.
DeSean Jackson spoke to a D.C. area school to tell students to take a stand against bullying.
Instead of incorporating a game-changer in South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, a high-motor inside linebacker in Buffalo's Khalil Mack or even a potential franchise offensive tackle in Auburn's Greg Robinson, the Redskins will get their first chance to prove their scouting mettle with the No. 34 pick.
The Redskins don't have a first-round pick in 2014, but does the acquisition of DeSean Jackson ease the pain of that? NBCSports.com's Josh Norris weighs in.
Redskins Jay Gruden said he feels good about having DeSean Jackson on his team despite his past reputation on and off the field.
Yesterday we looked at how the departure of DeSean Jackson and the explosive plays he produced could hurt the Eagles' offense. Here is a look at his five longest plays of 2013 (all pass receptions).
Redskins coach Jay Gruden and general manager Bruce Allen each said Monday that they did not have any concerns about DeSean Jackson's behavior before signing him earlier this month.