- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Desi Washington
Desi Washington's trey at the buzzer in overtime lifted Saint Peter's over Fairfield 65-62 Thursday for a first-round Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament win.
Desi Washington scored 18 points, including the final go-ahead basket late in the second half, to help lift St. Peter's to a 71-67 victory over Niagara on Sunday.
Desi Washington scored 16 points, including the game-winning 3-pointer with 2 seconds left, as Saint Peter's edged Fairfield 63-62 Tuesday.
Trevis Wyche scored just seven points, but they all came from the free throw line on 7-of-8 shooting in the final 1:16 as Saint Peter's held off Monmouth in its final road game of the season, 61-51.
Marvin Dominique had 23 points with nine rebounds and Desi Washington added 18 points as Saint Peter's outlasted Marist 58-57 Thursday night.
Marvin Dominique had 17 points and 12 rebounds and Desi Washington scored 18 on Friday night to lead St. Peter's past Siena 66-53.
Adam Kemp scored 18 points and had 11 rebounds as Marist overcame a 6-point halftime deficit to top St. Peter's 70-63 on Monday.
Desi Washington scored 21 points and Marvin Dominique added 16 as St. Peter's defeated Rider 77-69 Thursday night.
Chris Burke scored 18 points while Quadir Welton muscled 11 rebounds and St. Peter's never trailed in beating Quinnipiac 74-67 on Sunday.
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Desi Washington made a 3-pointer as time expired to lift St. Peter's to a 56-55 victory over Fairfield Wednesday night.
Playing at home against plodding Delaware State is nothing like facing a Top 25 team at Madison Square Garden, so it was only natural for Maryland to experience a letdown against the Hornets.