- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Desmond Lee
There's a confidence that's growing with the North Carolina State basketball team after every game. Even with the Atlantic Coast Conference's leading scorer, T.J. Warren, sitting on the bench after fouling out late in Wednesday night's 74-70 victory over Florida State, the Wolfpack now know someone will step up with a key basket or big stop when it counts.
With the game on the line, everybody knew North Carolina State wanted the ball in T.J. Warren's hands.
North Carolina State proved it can win without star scorer T.J. Warren.
Ralston Turner matched his career-high with 23 points, helping the Wolfpack rally to beat Maryland 65-56 on Monday despite playing without the Atlantic Coast Conference's leading scorer.
Ralston Turner matched his career-high with 23 points, helping North Carolina State rally to beat Maryland 65-56 on Monday despite playing without Atlantic Coast Conference leading scorer T.J. Warren.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — North Carolina State didn't have any second-half letdown against Notre Dame.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — T.J. Warren scored 17 points and North Carolina State outscored Notre Dame 25-9 at the free-throw line to beat the Fighting Irish 77-70 Tuesday night.
"We played well as a team in the second half," said Desmond Lee, who scored all 18 of his points after halftime. "We defended, we were talking. I just wish we could have done that in the first half."
"Ralston got off a good shot and I knew I was going to the basket," said Lee (11 points). "One way or another, I was going to grab the rebound or get the tip in. I just tried to stay with it."