- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Details International Inc.
Latest Details International Inc. Items
D.C. tax collectors have filed a six-figure lien against a company at the center of a campaign finance probe embroiling D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray and raising questions about the fundraising activities of many federal and local candidates during the past decade.
A prolific campaign donor under federal investigation for contributions in D.C. elections is also linked to a quarter-million dollars given to Maryland politicians, including Gov. Martin O'Malley, two likely Democratic candidates for governor in 2014 and two prominent county executives over the past 13 years.