- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Detroit Lions Items
A plodding storm that dumped heavy snow on the unsuspecting Mid-Atlantic region threatened to make roads dicey in the northeast corridor for Monday's commute while travel disruptions continued to ripple across the country days after the same system first began wreaking havoc in the skies.
Brady threw two touchdown passes in the final 61 seconds and New England recovered an onside kick to set up the comeback win. The Browns moved to the Patriots 40 with 1 second left, but Billy Cundiff missed a 58-yard field goal.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
London is getting its first NFL day game, creating a new morning time slot for viewers in the United States.
Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
The Packers have a five-game winless streak for the first time since 2008, showing how valuable Aaron Rodgers is for the franchise. Rodgers has missed four-plus games since fracturing his left collarbone.
Here is what you need to know on this Saturday, November 23, two days before the Washington Redskins host the San Francisco 49ers.
As the buzzer sounded and his Michigan State teammates raced onto the court to celebrate, Gary Harris held his index finger aloft. No doubt about who's No. 1. For now, at least.
Jacksonville and Tampa Bay are halfway to history _ and not the kind anyone wants to celebrate, chronicle or recall.