- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Detroit Lions Items
Calvin Johnson gives friends in the NFL and other players he admires the shirt off his back _ literally.
Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
The Packers have a five-game winless streak for the first time since 2008, showing how valuable Aaron Rodgers is for the franchise. Rodgers has missed four-plus games since fracturing his left collarbone.
Jay Cutler's time away proved shorter than the Chicago Bears originally expected.
Matthew Stafford's latest highlight had more to do with his wits than his arm.
Calvin Johnson doesn't spend much time trying to call attention to himself.
Stafford's 1-yard lunge over a pile of linemen with 12 seconds left and Calvin Johnson's 329 yards receiving lifted the Detroit Lions to a 31-30 comeback win over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
The NFL had announced earlier this month that it would play three games at Wembley Stadium in 2014, with the Jaguars, Falcons and Raiders as the designated home teams.
Ndamukong Suh has been fined by the NFL.