- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Detroit Police
A Detroit police officer is charged in the rape of a woman who called 911 to report being assaulted by her boyfriend.
Detroit police say a man found two people trying to break into his house and fatally shot one of them, a 17-year-old boy.
Detroit police have reissued a traffic citation given to a Detroit City Council member that was dismissed because of a paperwork mix-up.
Detroit police say they've arrested three men in the fatal shooting of a security guard who intervened during a carjacking outside a CVS pharmacy.
An early-morning Wednesday fire that engulfed a three-story apartment building in Detroit sent panicked residents jumping from windows to escape the flames.
A Detroit police officer has been charged with three misdemeanors on accusations that she fled a traffic accident where two people were injured.
Detroit Police Chief James Craig stood at attention in the pulpit and snapped his right hand to his forehead, offering a crisp salute in the direction of the casket below him.
Detroit police say five people have been arrested and could be involved in an online death threat aimed at Police Chief James Craig.
A 9-year-old boy with cancer who spent a day as Detroit's honorary police chief last month has died.
It has come to this: Even some criminals sympathize with Detroit's cops.
Detroit police have conducted a sweep in three precincts for about 40 people wanted on drug and other criminal warrants.
Detroit police say their investigation concludes that two officers acted properly when they forced a TV reporter out of the path of a City Council member he sought to question.
Detroit police say four suspects have been arrested in an attack at a Detroit home that left three men dead.
A candlelight vigil is scheduled to honor the memory of two Detroit police officers fatally shot a decade ago.
A judge on Friday ordered three adults to stand trial in the accidental shooting death of a 4-year-old Detroit boy by his cousin.