- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Detroit
Detroit is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Michigan, and is the seat of Wayne County, the most populous county in the state and the largest city on the United States-Canada border. It is a primary business, cultural, financial and transportation center in the Metro Detroit area, a region of 5.2 million people, and serves as a major port on the Detroit River connecting the Great Lakes system to the Saint Lawrence Seaway. It was founded on July 24, 1701, by the French explorer and adventurer Antoine Laumet de La Mothe, sieur de Cadillac. - Source: Wikipedia
Some people find racism everywhere they look, even in the kitchen faucet. In Detroit, the NAACP has applied the "racist" label to a public water works because it's shutting off service to customers who won't pay their water bill.
A suburban Detroit man who killed an unarmed woman on his porch immediately suggested to police it was an accident and that he didn't know his shotgun was loaded, according to recorded remarks played in court Thursday.
The Capitals will be on national TV 12 times this season, highlighted by the Jan. 1 Winter Classic.
Anyone who wants a glimpse of America's Third World future can just take a gander at Detroit.
A class-action suit has been filed against the city of Detroit for water shutoffs, claiming the stoppages are racially motivated.
"Avengers" star Mark Ruffalo joined a massive rally in Detroit on Friday to protest the city's water shutoffs that the United Nations says violate the human right to water.
The Detroit Red Wings have revealed their elaborate plans for a new downtown arena set to open in 2017.
Detroit shows what happens when a city encourages its people to be armed and defend themselves.
Detroit has experienced 37 percent fewer robberies than it did last year, and Police Chief James Craig is crediting armed citizens for the drop.
Imagine calling a Sunday Mass and everyone shows up.
Matt Lauer has no regrets asking General Motors CEO Mary Barra about balancing work and motherhood, saying he sees it as an issue that affects all working parents regardless of their gender.
United Nations experts said Wednesday that Detroit's decision to shut off water to residents who haven't paid their bills may violate "the human right to water."
The Capitals may need a strong start in October if they hope to be playing in mid-April.
The U.S. Justice Department is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by Insane Clown Posse, which objects to a report that describes its fans as a dangerous gang.
The United Auto Workers (UAW) has for years tried to organize foreign-owned auto plants in the South.