- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Deutsch Inc.
Deutsch Inc. is a notable American advertising agency headquartered in New York, New York. Founded as David Deutsch Associates, Inc. by David Deutsch in 1969, the company name was later changed to Deutsch Inc. when his son, Donny Deutsch, took over the agency in 1989. Deutsch LA opened its office in 1995 and in November 2000, the agency was sold to Interpublic Group of Companies. Deutsch was sold to the Interpublic Group of Companies in 2000. Deutsch is currently led by Linda Sawyer who took over the role as CEO North America in October 2009. - Source: Wikipedia
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's choice for the Super Bowl.
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's girl, though she may not be featured in the company's Super Bowl spots for the first time since 2007.