- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Deutsch Inc.
Deutsch Inc. is a notable American advertising agency headquartered in New York, New York. Founded as David Deutsch Associates, Inc. by David Deutsch in 1969, the company name was later changed to Deutsch Inc. when his son, Donny Deutsch, took over the agency in 1989. Deutsch LA opened its office in 1995 and in November 2000, the agency was sold to Interpublic Group of Companies. Deutsch was sold to the Interpublic Group of Companies in 2000. Deutsch is currently led by Linda Sawyer who took over the role as CEO North America in October 2009. - Source: Wikipedia