- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Deutsch Inc.
Deutsch Inc. is a notable American advertising agency headquartered in New York, New York. Founded as David Deutsch Associates, Inc. by David Deutsch in 1969, the company name was later changed to Deutsch Inc. when his son, Donny Deutsch, took over the agency in 1989. Deutsch LA opened its office in 1995 and in November 2000, the agency was sold to Interpublic Group of Companies. Deutsch was sold to the Interpublic Group of Companies in 2000. Deutsch is currently led by Linda Sawyer who took over the role as CEO North America in October 2009. - Source: Wikipedia
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's choice for the Super Bowl.
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's girl, though she may not be featured in the company's Super Bowl spots for the first time since 2007.