- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Deutsche Bank Championship
The Deutsche Bank Championship is a PGA Tour golf tournament that occurs every year on Labor Day weekend. The tournament began in 2003 and is held at the Tournament Players Club of Boston in Norton, Massachusetts. The title sponsor, Deutsche Bank, has announced it will sponsor this event in Boston through 2012. Unlike most tournaments, this tournament is intended to end on a Monday due to its scheduling near Labor Day. The purse for 2011 is $8,000,000, with $1,440,000 to the winner. - Source: Wikipedia
Webb Simpson cruised to victory Sunday at TPC Summerlin, pulling away for a six-stroke win in the second event of the PGA Tour's new wraparound season.
A capsule look at the European players for the 39th Ryder Cup matches, to be played Sept. 28-30 at Medinah Country Club in Medinah, Ill. Players listed in the order they made the team:
Not even cancer can keep former NFL coach Buddy Ryan from being in the stands when his twin sons coach against each other Sunday night in the prime-time opener between the Dallas Cowboys and New York Jets.
For his spot-on impression of Craig Stadler, Peter Jacobsen filled his shirt with a box of golf balls and walked heel-to-toe to the laughs of the large gallery at Portland Golf Club.