- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar
Latest Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar Items
A man wanted in connection with an apartment shooting near Houston that left three people dead was captured Sunday, according to Harris County authorities.
The boxscore says American committed only seven turnovers against No. 15 Georgetown, including just one after halftime.The boxscore says American committed only seven turnovers against No. 15 Georgetown, including just one after halftime.
American University Eagles 2012-13 preview.
It's an understandable topic, really. Charles Hinkle, he of the 18.4 points per game, has graduated from American.
Hard-fought, sloppy, physical: Any way you slice it, Wednesday night's Patriot League quarterfinal at Bender Arena was far from pretty.
Charles Hinkle scored 17 points and Daniel Munoz made four free throws in the final 1:06 to help American University defeat Navy 67-60 Wednesday night in a Patriot League game.
Charles Hinkle's emergence as American's most potent offensive force germinated in offseason workouts and especially during the Eagles' summer trip to Europe.
If a sense of continuity keeps you at ease, this year's American basketball team might make you squeamish. The Eagles' leading rebounder last year, Stephen Lumpkins, left school this summer to pursue a pro baseball career. Last year's leading assist man, Nick Hendra, graduated in May. And the team's best scorer, Vlad Moldoveanu, is busy forging a basketball career in Italy.
Dyami Starks and Brian Barbour scored 15 and 10 points in the second half, respectively, and Columbia defeated American University 64-62 on Sunday.