- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
Latest Deval Patrick Items
A Massachusetts school superintendent was docked one week's salary for plagiarizing two graduation speeches he delivered last month from Gov. Deval Patrick.
Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick is setting off on the second leg of his latest trade mission, heading from Israel to the United Arab Emirates.
Gov. Deval Patrick is pushing legislation to give cities and towns more control over the number of liquor licenses in their communities.
Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick says his trip to Israel this week is all about "cultivating" an important relationship that has generated thousands of jobs for people back in the commonwealth.
Protesters are planning to gather near the Sagamore Bridge on Memorial Day to highlight concerns about the safety of the Pilgrim nuclear power plant in Plymouth.
Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick is giving a send-off message to graduates at Colby College.
Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick is heading out of the country on a trade mission to Israel and the United Arab Emirates.
Gov. Deval Patrick will have a new chief of staff for the final months of his administration.
Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick is adding staff to his political action committee and wading into campaigns in Texas and Georgia as he expands his national political reach.