- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Devin Burns (Lisfranc)
Shawn Petty, the latest in Maryland's unexpectedly long line of quarterbacks, is not overly emotional. He also wasn't expected to play quarterback again after being recruited as a linebacker out of Greenbelt's Eleanor Roosevelt High School.
Maryland has gone through more quarterbacks than any team could expect this season. It's had its share of close losses as well. The latest unfolded Saturday at Alumni Stadium as first-time starting quarterback Caleb Rowe was intercepted in the final minute as Boston College escaped with a comeback 20-17 victory.