- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Devin Burns Items
Maryland's quarterback options were whittled further Thursday when the school announced sophomore Devin Burns suffered a Lisfranc injury in his left foot, leaving true freshman Caleb Rowe as the only remaining scholarship option.
C.J. Brown, Maryland's presumptive starting quarterback and one of its team captains, already had his chance to play in 2012 extinguished in the preseason.
Maryland is on to its third (and, arguably, fourth) quarterback since the start of preseason practice after Perry Hills' year-ending left knee injury.
Maryland is back in a familiar position: finding a new starting quarterback because of an incumbent's injury.
Maryland couldn't make it through the past five seasons without a midseason injury prompting a quarterback change.
Maryland lost its starting quarterback late in the first half Saturday. It lost its first conference game a bit later – but not before the Terrapins' most bizarre day of the season.
Devin Burns was a quarterback in high school. He played there for his first year at Maryland. And after a one-year stint at wide receiver, he's returned to his old position in an attempt to help out the short-handed Terrapins.