- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Latest Devin Burns Items
Maryland's quarterback options were whittled further Thursday when the school announced sophomore Devin Burns suffered a Lisfranc injury in his left foot, leaving true freshman Caleb Rowe as the only remaining scholarship option.
C.J. Brown, Maryland's presumptive starting quarterback and one of its team captains, already had his chance to play in 2012 extinguished in the preseason.
Maryland is on to its third (and, arguably, fourth) quarterback since the start of preseason practice after Perry Hills' year-ending left knee injury.
Maryland is back in a familiar position: finding a new starting quarterback because of an incumbent's injury.
Maryland couldn't make it through the past five seasons without a midseason injury prompting a quarterback change.
Maryland lost its starting quarterback late in the first half Saturday. It lost its first conference game a bit later – but not before the Terrapins' most bizarre day of the season.
Devin Burns was a quarterback in high school. He played there for his first year at Maryland. And after a one-year stint at wide receiver, he's returned to his old position in an attempt to help out the short-handed Terrapins.