- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Devin Fuller
UCLA nursed a hangover from consecutive high-profile losses until late in the first quarter, when Brett Hundley ignored the boos and threw a beautiful 76-yard touchdown pass to Devin Fuller right through the heart of the Colorado defense.
Brett Hundley threw two touchdown passes and rushed for two more scores, Devin Fuller scored three touchdowns, and No. 17 UCLA shook off back-to-back losses with a 45-23 victory over Colorado on Saturday night.
"We feel good when we can stretch the field like that," Fuller said. "We also made some drives where we could give the defense some rest, so that's a complete effort for us."