- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Latest Devin Mccourty Items
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work. With a Super Bowl berth at stake in Sunday's rematch, Peyton Manning figures to have a better day.
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The mantra of the New England Patriots when a player gets injured is "next man up."
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The bye week is over.
Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium.
Look out. That familiar sight is the New England Patriots romping through December, looking like a Super Bowl team.
Bills running back Fred Jackson is out with a concussion, and there's at least one teammate who's unhappy with how Patriots linebacker Brandon Spikes celebrated after delivering the blow.
Another game was slipping away from the New England Patriots down the stretch. This time, their opponent made the biggest mistakes.
Donté Stallworth has made a handful of catches to convert third downs in recent weeks. Not bad for a guy the Washington Redskins cut last month. Since the Redskins re-signed Stallworth on Nov. 15 after waiving him a week earlier, quarterback Rex Grossman has relied on him when the Redskins need to extend drives.