- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Devon Collier
Oregon State gave Roberto Nelson two chances to beat USC - one at the end of regulation and another in overtime.
Roberto Nelson scored eight of his 17 points in the final minute to help Oregon State beat George Mason 58-54 in Monday's consolation round game of the Diamond Head Classic.
President Barack Obama stayed to the end of a thrilling game and Oregon State rewarded him with a surprising victory, holding off Maryland 90-83 Sunday night.
Oregon State basketball players Devon Collier and Eric Moreland have been suspended indefinitely for violating team rules.
"We were playing hard and playing together. It was just the turnovers that just messed us up. We minimize them and we win most of our games. We've just got to protect the ball more," said Devon Collier, who finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds.