- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Devon Walker Items
Troy Snyder scored 22 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Maryland-Eastern Shore handed Coppin State its fifth-straight conference loss with a 68-67 victory on Saturday.
Florida's seniors, those four guys who fell just short of the Final Four the last three years, talked about cutting down the nets after clinching the Southeastern Conference's regular-season championship.
LSU's road struggles reached a low Saturday.
Wichita State will carry its pursuit of perfection into the Missouri Valley tournament.
Du'Vaughn Maxwell scored 13 of his 16 points in the second half, hauled in 11 rebounds and had seven assists, pacing Hampton past Maryland-Eastern Shore 104-89 on Monday night.
Patric Young has a message for anyone who believes Florida's success this season has to do with playing in a two-team Southeastern Conference.
Georgia looked nothing like the team that upset then-No. 21 Missouri and Alabama to open Southeastern Conference play.
Breaking the school record for consecutive home wins should be something to celebrate.
Casey Prather's bruised right knee is improving - just not quickly enough to play Tuesday night.