- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Devonta Pollard
Five people were sentenced Wednesday in the kidnapping of a Mississippi girl from her elementary school in a family dispute over a piece of land and a portable storage shed, authorities said.
A rising junior basketball player at the University of Alabama was arrested on Tuesday on charges tied to an April kidnapping of a 6-year-old girl from Mississippi.