- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Devyani Khobragade
The American ambassador to India said she has resigned and will retire before the end of May, ending a two-year tenure after the strip-search of an Indian diplomat in New York City badly damaged U.S.-India ties.
An Indian diplomat was re-indicted Friday on U.S. visa fraud charges that touched off an international stir after she was arrested and strip-searched last year.
An Indian diplomat whose arrest and strip-search spurred an international flap had the case against her dismissed by a federal judge on Wednesday, but prosecutors suggested they might refile the charges stemming from claims she exploited her housekeeper.
India's new envoy to the United States says he wants to raise the "morale" of the India-U.S. relationship as the two nations look to mending ties damaged by the row over American treatment of an Indian diplomat who was arrested and strip-searched in New York.
U.S authorities on Tuesday returned one of the world's most wanted stolen artworks and two other pieces to the Indian government - staging the celebration after a monthlong clash over the arrest and strip search of an Indian diplomat in New York.
NEW DELHI (AP) — The United States said Friday it was withdrawing a diplomat from India in hopes it would end a bitter dispute that started with the arrest and strip search of an Indian diplomat in New York.
The Indian deputy consul at the heart of an international outrage over her strip search in New York has now been ordered to leave the United States, after a federal grand jury charged her with making false statements and with visa fraud.
NEW YORK (AP) — An Indian diplomat accused of lying about how much she paid her housekeeper was ordered out of the United States on Thursday after she was indicted on two criminal charges and Indian authorities refused to waive her immunity, authorities said.
The arrest of an Indian diplomat in New York is souring relations between Washington and New Delhi, as India expresses "outrage" over the detention and handcuffing of a consular officer while she was dropping off her daughter at a school in Manhattan.
, the Indian-born U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, also claimed Ms. Khobragade violated U.S. minimum-wage laws by paying
He said the confusion over whether his client had left the country was "emblematic of the series of blunders which has contributed to the false charges brought against her."