- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Dexter Larimore
Ohio State fans love the eighth-ranked Buckeyes' record, they'd just prefer to avoid late-game comebacks.
Wisconsin freshman James White is disappointed Ohio State never bothered to contact him last year as a prep star in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. John Clay is fueled by everyone else's doubts.
Terrelle Pryor doesn't read a lot.
"Already it means so much to us that we don't need to lose a game to remember how bad it hurts," said defensive lineman Dexter Larimore.
"I wish I could put a thumb on it, so we could prevent it," defensive lineman Dexter Larimore said. "I do think sometimes that teams are going to give us their best shot and you're not going to be able to really see the team that you saw on film all week. Some teams come out and they have some special package, a tweak or adjustment, to kind of defend against what we do."