- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Dexter'S Laboratory Items
It's been a long, strange 20 years for the Cartoon Network, which has flourished during a time when animation traced its way from the likes of "Scooby-Doo" to the racy, trippy fare now shown on Adult Swim.
Despite the proven talents of first-time feature director Genndy Tartakovsky ("Dexter's Laboratory"), writers Peter Baynham ("Arthur Christmas") and "SNL" vet Robert Smigel, and a voice cast headed by Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg, the collaboration falls flat virtually from the get-go, serving up half-hearted sight gags that have a habit of landing with an ominous thud.