- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Diageo Items
New York City's Explorers Club is suing the parent company of Johnnie Walker for using its name on a new whiskey brand.
LONDON (AP) — Premium drinks company Diageo has formed a new joint venture with rap star Sean "Diddy" Combs and has bought the prestige tequila brand DeLeon.
Alcohol beverages soon could have nutritional labels like those on food packaging, but only if the producers want to put them there — for now.
Noting that "all bourbon is whiskey, but not all whiskey is bourbon," an opinion released Wednesday by the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said that only the Kentucky-made Maker's Mark bourbon can carry the distinctive red dripping wax seal bottle topper.
We may be witnessing the single worst example of corporate welfare in a generation. With all due respect to the crowd favorite, Archer Daniels Midland, the new contender essentially could give its product away and still make a profit - thanks to the generosity of the American taxpayer.