- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Diamond Deshields
Former North Carolina basketball star Diamond DeShields says she hasn't spoken to any schools about transferring, despite announcing last week she would leave the Tar Heels.
North Carolina star freshman Diamond DeShields plans to transfer, coach Sylvia Hatchell said Thursday.
North Carolina star freshman Diamond DeShields struggled for much of her NCAA tournament debut. It was a much different story for Michigan State's Aerial Powers.
Freshman Diamond DeShields scored 17 points and hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 1:44 left to help No. 13 North Carolina beat Wake Forest 69-65 in Thursday's second round of the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
Notre Dame and Duke each had two players selected to the all-Atlantic Coast Conference women's basketball first team.
Apparently Diamond DeShields is just fine with playing in hostile environments.
Duke coach Joanne P. McCallie figures the losses won't stop until her players figure out how to stop their opponents.
Brianna Butler shot Syracuse to one of the biggest road wins in program history.
Wake Forest did a lot of good things against No. 7 North Carolina on Thursday night, but in the end the Tar Heels were just too deep.
Nikki Dixon helped Clemson get off to a fast start. Then she got into foul trouble, and the Tigers quickly fell off the pace.
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — Freshman Diamond DeShields scored 21 points to help No. 13 North Carolina beat No. 20 North Carolina State 79-70 on Thursday night.
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) - Former North Carolina basketball star Diamond DeShields says she hasn't spoken to any schools about transferring, despite announcing last week she would leave the Tar Heels.
DeShields says she won't speak to other schools until she finishes her classes at UNC.